laupäev, 9. august 2014

TOP 5 music-playlist right now!

Hei ja kena laupäevast lõunat!

Jagan Teiega oma antud hetke TOP 5 muusika-playlisti, mis päevast-päeva minu iTunesis mängib :) Ehk leiate endalegi (uued) lemmikud!

#5 King Charles - Mississippi Isabel

I rode around on my bicycle
All the way in the rain
She kissed me once I took her out for lunch
And she never kissed me again

#4 5sta Family - Vmeste My (вместе мы) 

Повторяю вновь и вновь -
Ты моя любовь, я твоя любовь
Здесь секреты не нужны
Счастье в том, что вместе мы

#3 FAUL & Wad Ad vs Pnau - Changes

Baby, I don't know
Just why I love you so
Maybe it's just the way
That God made me this day

#2 John Legend Cover by vChenay & Gary David - All of Me

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

#1 Bastille ft Ella Eyre - No Angels

So, no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar